Author Topic: Unlock Your Datasette  (Read 32224 times)

Online Remzi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Unlock Your Datasette
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2021, 10:04:31 PM »
I tried a few BT receivers and also found them unreliable.
Try increasing the volume.It might help.
There might be an interference with another bluetooth device or your wifi router.

http://www.load64.com/up/justage.prg

Run the recorder justage program,if you see spots next to the lines,there is interference.

Offline Gustavo

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2022, 05:00:18 AM »
Hello, this is my first post here on Lemon64.
Last week I found my Commodore 64 with its datassette at my parent's house after more than 35 years, but the game tapes have been lost.
I have not stopped looking for a way to get games on tape without success, until I found this thread in the forum and the third option "LINE IN for RECORDING" is what I need to do.
The problem is that although the PCB of my datassette (Commodore clone, no brand) is 1531, I see some differences, such as the ground wire, the two ICs, etc.
I hope you can help me solder the jack to record tapes on the datassette, I leave here two images

Sorry for my grammar, I'm using google translate, sorry also for reviving this thread

Gracias

Offline Gustavo

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2022, 09:13:40 PM »
Hi, sorry for confusing Lemon64 with Load64 in my first post.
This morning I found a cassette with only one game: UFO, and it loaded, now I know the datassette works.
I was measuring with the tester and in the place where I indicate in the image it gives 0.24V, not 1.7V as I read above

Remzi advise me please

Online Remzi

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2022, 02:33:18 PM »
I couldn't find the datasette with that particular board.
I will search for the schematics but I can't promise.I don't have much spare time these days.