General Category > 1530USB Datasette to PC Adapter

Share your results

(1/5) > >>

Remzi:
How did you get on with this adapter?

Did it do what it says on the tin?

Please post your results here so we can all see if the adapter is doing what it supposed to.

whodan:
I tested the 1530USB adapter and I could record a .tap from a tape and record a .tap on a cassette in the datasette.
I tried it with Input64 cassettes, which are not so simple like game cassettes, because there are many files in one system.

Remzi:
Thank you for the feedback whodan.

There are a few Italian C64 community members using the 1530USB.They preserve multigame cassettes similar to Input64.

Check out this one.

But it seems Input64 is not just games,it has magazine,apps and games so more complicated.

Did you try to extract games from the tap file using the tapclean?

I found these tap files but I couldn't split them.

whodan:
Hello,
I didn't use tapclean to split it to the several programs, because I have all Tapes on disk (.d64), from where
I can get the individual program.

best regards

Wolfgang Hodan

c64midrezzie:
This guide is brilliant - was having trouble with setup as I had followed the guide but it turned out that my laptop was at fault.   I changed from my old laptop to my trusty PC and it worked like a charm.  Interestingly I only need to go as far as volume 2 for reading tapes.  (Volume 79 works like a charm for writing by they way) 

I loaded a tape that wouldn't load for the last couple of years - I cleaned it up in FinalTap and recorded it back to a new cassette - it works perfectly - thank you so much for creating the 1530USB.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version